Today is going to be a long day...

Isn't it pretty out today? There is no rain and all the leaves are yellow and orange. I love fall! It is a little cool, but nice enough to walk around the campus...ahhhh
Today is my long day at school as i start at 9:30am and end at 9pm....and I have a bunch of spares in between all my classes. That isn't such a big deal because I can do readings but I haven't found my ideal study spot yet....(sigh)...wish me luck! :)
SO...did anyone watch Degrassi last nite...very good! Although I wonder about the realities of a 16 year old getting plastic surgery. I guess it is plausible as it has been 10 years since I have been 16. Next week looks even better! I also taped Oprah, although she is my idol, I must say she is a little obsessed with dogs. Oh well, to each his own, I guess.
I would also like to thank Jeaninne for the lovely side note to my introduction, really appreciated it! It actually made me laugh out loud. You are such a dork, and I would get even, yet I can't think of anything right now. That is by no means implying that you are perfect, so don't get any ideas in the comments section of saying so!!
By the way good luck with your wisdom teeth surgery tomrrow. You will do fine!! T3 is a wonderful thing, baby! :) The greatest thing about it, is that you are completely out of the world when it is being done.
Side note about Casey and wisdom teeth...when I got mine out it was her birthday, and she got hers out on her birthday the next year, then the year after that I lived in Jasper for her birthday, and the following year she was in Toronto for her birthday. I don't know why I thought of that...whatever, just thought you should all know!
Well I better get back to school work now! But before I go, I think I am going to go get a Kitkat bar...which poses the question if you feel like answering...what is your fav. chocolate bar or junkfood??
See ya!

3 Response to "Today is going to be a long day..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I just read J's Tracey history and was so hurt. A good friend just wouldn't speak ill of the dead or make fun of your Grannie's underwear.

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i agree the oprah was funny...and how the dog was discriminated against b/c it had an overbite...i liked that part!!
    that is sooo funny about the bleeding and casey...i could just imagine you two!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    LOL LOY you are such a concerned mom that is soo cute! Thanks for the well wishes, things went ok, I am just a bit swollen and enjoying the veg time on the couch!