ok...so I'm feeling a bit better now - still just a little stuffy. but now I've got a nice little chest cold...no, not a little chest...hahahaha...I must be feeling better now that I can joke around a bit!

For all of you that are interested, I'm going to go out friday night to celebrate my unemployment as of friday afternoon (I'll explain more later - the job is still in lieu!) So I'm going to ease my depression by getting into a ridiculous and drunken stupor! Hopefully some dancing will ensue, so I'm thinking Hudsons?!? Let me know if you're up for it! Jeaninne, maybe you'll be able to ease some of your pain too!

So besides my sickness, not a whole bunch is new. I had a fantastic dream about Brad Pitt last night ~ maybe that means I'm going to really see him soon...ah, *sigh*
Thanks for keeping this up Tracey!

~casey

2 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    I am soooo there! Dj and I have a bday to go too but it will be wrapped up by like 10 so count me in, but I am only going if there will be a lot of dancing (and drinking)

    Just a heads up, Dj's birhtday is next week, is the general population avail sat night for his party? (sorry for the short notice)

  2. Anonymous Says:

    i love brad pitt!! :) ahhhh