So what did you do this weekend?

I am back! Omigoodness I think I am going to run out of things to say....good thing I am only doing this for a week!
So just thought I would ask....what were you guys up to this weekend? Me, not much. I hung out with my peeps...kidding (well I did hang out with friends but they are not my peeps). OOOO and I had panago pizza which brings up this topic....What do they put in that pizza? It is too addicting, I mean the jalopeno ranch sauce, come on!! YUM!! I want some rite now!
And of course...you know if I am writing on this blog I will bring it up, I watched the harry potter trailer about half a dozen times! IT IS SOO GOOD! Click here if you want to see it! :) http://www.comingsoon.net/films.php?id=4659
Well this is going to be a short one as I have to go study homestasis and the citric acid cycle!! My life never runs out of fun things to do! ha ha...Don't forget Jeaninne, Degrassi season premiere is on today!! I am soo excited! Mannie is going for plastic surgery!
Talk to you later! :)

2 Response to "So what did you do this weekend?"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Don't worry dear Tracey I am going to be PVRing that baby! I can't wait to see the new people on the show....please don't see peeps again
    chow chow

  2. Anonymous Says:

    i have heard a lot of good things about the constant gardener...glad you liked it....i have seen house and it is good...but it is an occasional watch for me! :)