I Can't Believe Casey Gave Me Control....;)

Hey Guys,
It is me, Tracey....yes very close to Casey, except for the addition of the Tr...and the taking away of the C....oooo and I don't have a s in my name....whatever! I am one of Casey's dearest and beloved friends...and if I wasn't I am now...because I say I am, ha ha! :)
I have known Casey for 12 years but apparently I never made a big impression as she never remembered me in our years of grade 7 or when we were both in grade 9 and in CGIT (that is the fabulous, Canadian Girls In Training...that's right, I was in it and I am not ashamed!) So I guess I have known Casey for 12 years and she has only known me for 9!
Well I guess, I will tell you all a little about myself. I am a student going on FOREVER as I have been in school for 18 years now...(if you count the year i repeated grade 2, then I guess 19). I have a BSc degree in psychology (I think its funny when I say i have a degree in BS) and I am hoping to get into Occupational Therapy which is another 2 years!! That is right folks, 20 years of school! fun fun fun!
I have also travelled a bit, and hope to do more in the future....and I love spending time with my friends! :)
Well that is it for now! I have to go eat! but I will talk more this week! :) See ya!

2 Response to "I Can't Believe Casey Gave Me Control....;)"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    what a great friend you are!!

  2. Unknown Says:

    LOL Thanks for the life history Trace: I will add a few facts about you:

    Tracey has been a very involved member of the Canada Post Stamp Club since last year when she retired her collection

    Tracey wore granny panties for almost as long as she has attended school (16 yrs)

    Tracey loves smelly yucky poodle dogs named Ceasar

    Tracey is a fabulous girl, great friend and good headmaster filler-inner

    Don't worry Loy you probably cant' remember b/c you were so relived for Casey to leave the house you didnt' care what she was doing! But at lease She was becoming a CG and not someting bad!