So I was writing in the comments box....

Okay so I, like Mrs. Becker, was writing in the comments box saying I have nothing to say, but then it just go too long, so I thought, just blog it!! (that is my new catch phrase by the way, "blog it"! )...because apparently I do have some things to say!:)
I have taken my first test of the year on Monday. It went fine, although I don't know what I got. But as I was looking over my schedule I noticed that I have either a test/midterm/essay atleast once a week till december 12, then I have finals. So this means I will see you all next year! :) ha ha!
Also, as class ended early last nite, I thought, "YEAH, I can go home early!" So I ran to go catch the bus, but I had just missed it. I literally saw it leave (sob)! And because I already mooched a ride from my brother on Monday, I couldn't call my house. SOOOOO I called Casey! :) ha ha...I went down to Timmy's had a sandwhich and Casey came down for a couple of minutes to say hi!!! Oh what fun!! She asked me where I catch the bus, and I told her it was a 10 min. walk away rite by the campus but across the street. And an exact quote from Casey, "You're brave". Well Case, I will have you know, there are very interesting people out at nite!! (warning to moms you may not like what I am about to write)
As I am walking the five blocks back, I see people staggering around on the sidewalks/roads (which I thought was quite weird since the ADAC meeting just got out), and then an older man with a huge flourescent light and radio on his bike stopped at the lights and was telling me how cool his light was and how far it could project!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH, downtown......gotta love it!
Good luck ladies for the walk/run for the cure. I will be thinking about you while I either work/study (I don't know when I am working yet, so I will see) And maybe I will see you all on Friday!

1 Response to "So I was writing in the comments box...."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    TRACEY TRACEY TRACEY!!!!!! You scared me when I read your blog. What is with the bus sevice. I did not think you were always missing your bus.I never did like you taking those night classes.Now I really don't like it.