blech....

I wish I was feeling better, this being my first day back! I had a fantastic time in the Jaw, and I did watch as much tv as you had probably expected. I forgot how much I love the food network! And I don't think I've ever watched so much CNN in my life. Me and Wolf are tight now! Please don't think any less of me, but I really think I easily ate three-quarters of my grandma's strawberry-rhubarb pie. I couldn't help it! Ask mom: she make you feel guilty and practically FORCES the food down your throat. I also think I inhaled the equivalent of a pack of smokes a day!

On the flip side, getting home last night was hilarious! Sal and mom greeted me with a sign saying MAIL ORDER BRIDE: C.A. BECKER. It was so funny...but I came in a different entrance than where they were waiting and I ruined the surprise. He was even going to hold the sign a certain way! But it was really cute. I went on to have one of the WORST sleeps of my life. I'm all plugged up and couldn't get comfortable. I got maybe two hours of sleep, then it was back to work. woohoo!!!!!

Tracey, thanks for filling in, but you don't have to leave. we can both contribute and bitch at each other! Or just be nice friends. So that's about all that's going on here - hopefully it will be a low-key weekend so I can start feeling better. It's either allergies or a cold coming on! But I should go - I have to go read up on all of the tv shows I missed and I still have to watch the newest Harry Potter trailer.

talk to you soon (and it's good to be back!)
~casey

7 Response to "blech...."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    what about anderson cooper? i love him!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    LOL that is hilarious, I love signs at the airport! Glad you are back Casey! Glad you had a good time in the Jaw that sounds like the perfect week, veging and inhaling second hand smoke :)

  3. Anonymous Says:

    ... and what about those beautiful flowers he handed you ??

  4. Anonymous Says:

    ... and what about those beautiful flowers he handed you ??

  5. Anonymous Says:

    ... and what about those beautiful flowers he handed you ??

  6. Anonymous Says:

    sorry I pressed too many buttons

  7. Anonymous Says:

    AND WHAT ABOUT THOSE BEAUTIFUL FLOWERS HE HANDED YOU! LOL