thank god....

it's friday!! It seems like it's been the longest so far this summer. Maybe it's because my boss is gone and we've had to fend for ourselves among the wolves that are archivists! Went and saw the fireworks last night down at the legislature; Christine, Sal and myself actually rode our bikes down there from our apartment - it was a much better workout than anticipated! Did you guys get there on time, Jeaninne? It was fun...I'm going to try and go see fireworks as much as I can from now on, as I have realized that I love watching them!

So no real plans for the weekend - just some work at Save-On, then just some general 'hanging' out! Hope everyone has a good long weekend!

-casey

2 Response to "thank god...."

  1. Unknown Says:

    Hey, yeah we made it. You guys were so cute, you looked like a little bike gang. The fireworks were awesome b/c they were right above us. I kept getting shards of crap in my hair etc. but there were really entertaining. I am with you Case, I love fireworks they are so fun. It is also fun to listen to everyone in the audience they all make such funny noises when they go off... I love fireworks but I am not that amazed anymore that i have scream wooo ohhh yeah awesome ooooooooooooooo
    All in all an enjoyable night. Moderate amounts of fun were had...(in Christine's words)

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    OOO mrs becker i love you! :) ha ha...didn't get to see the show but it looked pretty spectacular! :) i, sadly, worked till 9...sigh! hope you all have a good weekend! :)