hey, hey hey hey

hey stupid! that's a song, you know. So did anybody take that quiz from Nikki yet? I got 30 - I wish they'd tell you the right answer! So I'm leaving saturday morning now which I'm quite excited about. A week of eating and watching t.v. with my grandma...nothing could make me happier! I guess this blog can get a bit boring when nothing is going on in my life. I wonder where jeaninne is, since she never comments but still gets mad when I don't write...hmmmm....very questionable :)

Tracey, if you still want to take over the duties of posting on here when I'm gone, let me know. I've got to show you all the tricks of the trade. It is very challenging sometimes! - no really it's really easy. It's my sister's birthday tomorrow. I can't belive she's 23 already. I think she's having a bar-b-q at the house saturday night if anyone wants to swing by. Have a few drinkies for me! And take care of Sal when I'm gone. Maybe call him every couple of days as he becomes a bit of a slacker when he has to cook for himself - he usually won't eat if I'm not around. It's tough having someone depend on you like that, you know?!?

So I'll be on again tomorrow. I'll try to find fun stuff to keep you busy.
~cb

9 Response to "hey, hey hey hey"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Hello it is me! I am sorry Casey, work had been crazy and I haven't had time to write! But I am up to speed now OK???????

    4 weeks until i am living in my new pad!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    i will totally be on the blog but since i am the predominant commenter...it will be like i am talking to myself....is that wierd?? whatev....omigosh i took nikki's quiz too....it is soo annoying b/c i can't figure them out...i have 37 so far....what is the one in the red dress....it looks like annie but its not!!!!
    i have been on the computer for the last hour now doing nothing when i should get back to schoolwork....so i better go! :)
    talk to you tomorrow!

  3. Unknown Says:

    What that one is not annie i totally thought it was too
    I havent take the quiz yet!
    Casey make sure you dodge your grandma's slaps

  4. casey Says:

    hahaha very funny.
    it might be willy wonka and the chocolate factory (the original) NOT charlie and the chocolate factory - that was wrong.

  5. Unknown Says:

    OK I suck at the quiz i can only get 22 :(

  6. Unknown Says:

    YESSS I Am at 29

  7. Anonymous Says:

    i am at 40! :) and nikki is apparently at 57...but i don't count her b/c she has been sharing answers with her mom and sister! :) ha ha ha

  8. Anonymous Says:

    okay, with help from jen and "a little" from nikki...we are now at 52!! this quiz is slowly driving me mental....casey i am soo excited about your blog! :)

  9. Unknown Says:

    CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!