CAUTION!!!

ONLY CHECK OUT THIS LINK IF YOU HAVE FINISHED HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE!!

It contains some predictions, tries to answer some questions, and just makes you think a little bit more about the latest book: click HERE

7 Response to "CAUTION!!!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh my nerdy friend...you followed the link i gave you! :) welcome to the loser club!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    no m.o.b. you can't!!! stick it thru!! :) ha ha ha...i am such a nerd too b/c i didn't know who you were and i thought you were a crazy harry potter fan visiting any site that mentions h.p.! :)

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh mrs. b don't be too hard on yourself...you can be like my dad who lives for the movies....why read the book...it will just ruin the movie for you anyway! :) ha ha

  4. Unknown Says:

    Loy...Just get the books on CD...You can do it!!! Dj agrees with Big AL, the books just ruin the movies for him :)

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Jeez I guess I could do that .. have someone read them to me. Good idea. BRUUCCCCEEEEEEEEEE!!
    Just kidding. I'm so done with that Potter kid -- I'm just not into him!!! But thanks for the tips, I'm not going to fold! Love ya. L.

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Reading Harry Potter has been enjoyable But I also like HP on my steak too M.O.B. Which or witch do I like better??? I'll never tell!

  7. Anonymous Says:

    LOL M.O.B.