being at work and knowing that your job may possibly be ending is a bit depressing, and makes it very hard to get motivated. luckily it isn't too busy this week so no one's getting stressed out at all!

so - Friday night - looks like Jeaninne and Christine are in. J9: no worries! there is going to be a lot of dancing and drinking, as well as some debauchery mixed in. I'm pretty sure we're going to go to Hudson's as I had a lot of fun there last time (I mean before sal got kicked out - remember that???) He still swears they're going to recognize him and not let him in.

besides the news you already know, not much is going on. I guess megan is sick with a cold and a bit of the stomach flu. mom said it's not a very good time to have a puppy so they're putting Buddy up for adoption til she's feeling better! (just kidding megan!) so I'll keep you all posted about friday. til then...

...ciao!
~cb

2 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    There is a major lack or comments on this blog where is everyone? I am going to Timmy's to get cookies!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Here I am with nothing to say commenting like you all. What dull lives we lead, that is except tracey she is running around looking at lights with homeless men. I think you girls should blog Sat morning when you are having your sewing class.... Loy and I want to hear who is roudy and who gets kicked out of bars...TEEHEE