movie quiz...maybe?!?

I'm going to try and put the quiz up here. Bear with me!

Try clicking here to take the quiz!
Go down to the first link named Movie Clip Trivia.xls.
Type the answer in the space and hit enter to see if you're right or not!
This particular quiz has different and more pictures than the one Nikki sent.

Good luck!

~cb

7 Response to "movie quiz...maybe?!?"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    omigosh...i can't stop watching the harry potter trailers...i don't know how i am going to beable to contain myself they just posted another new one today!!! i still have 2 months!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    First you complain you dont' have the quiz, now you complain about the quiz.....

  3. Anonymous Says:

    ahhh...poor mrs. b...rough crowd!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    lol....well i am glad i am not anonymous

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Dear Loy: To bad because I am pretty fantastic!

  6. casey Says:

    I don't want to have to start censoring you! There is to be NO fighting on here, especially with me leaving tomorrow!

  7. Unknown Says:

    Dear TRACEY - HMM I will keep that comment in mind when you want lodging in my basement!

    Casey sorry, but your mom started it :)