I know, I know.
I'm sorry...I've been really busy today. Hopefully these little sayings will make up for it. I can't help it! I love hearing the stupidity of George Dubya!
Check this out - numbers 14 and 17 are my faves!

  • georgebushmisunderestimated.com
  • 4 Response to " "

    1. Anonymous Says:

      Love your sites Casey!! GW has the power of making everyone else seem so smart.

    2. Anonymous Says:

      i can't listend to it casey b/c i don't think the u of a computers have speakers...and that would be embaressing if my computer talked and nobody else's did....that is my random blah of today!!

    3. Anonymous Says:

      casey you better post a lot this week b/c you will be gone for a whole week!!! ha ha ha

    4. Anonymous Says:

      SOVEREIGNTY.....that one is the funniest one.....