so I stay in all weekend so I can get better, just to feel worse the day I have to go back to work! Sore throat, coughing, sore chest. I'm a mess! And to top off the weekend, we watched one of the most awful movies made in the past 20 years - easily!!! Stupid 'Alexander' with stupid Colin Farrell, trying to be greek, performing the worst acting job ever! Man, it was sooo bad!

So that's it. I wish I had more to say but my weekend was really uneventful. Here's a short breakdown:
Friday - stayed at the parent's place and watched t.v.
Saturday - went for breakfast with Sal and stayed home all day watching movies and sewing (yes, sewing ~ don't call me a grandma!)
Sunday - worked at Save-On, then watched some more t.v. at mom & dad's then went to bed.

How do you still get sick after all that lazing around? Only I would, I suppose...
I'll be thinking of you while I'm coughing up my lung!
~casey

2 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    poor baby, hope you feel better soon, I am at work but kind of loopy b/c I am on drugs still, i have been walking down the hall drunkly and I forgot my email address...BLAH

  2. Anonymous Says:

    that's soo funny jeaninne!!! you are still on the drugs...there is such thing as an addiction...ha ha...i am kidding!!!
    get better case!!! there most be something going around b/c there are people sneezing and coughing all around me!! ugh...
    ciao!