Stars and other things

I just have to say that my favorite time of day is nite when the sky is clear and you can see the stars!! It is so pretty! It reminds me of the time when we all used to do "traditions" (seriously we could have come up with a better name). When we would take a blanket outside and go to a park and stare at the stars and probably be idiots. Good times! And that one time when some guys from the park came running up to us and screamed...and literally scared the you-know-what out of us (I don't think I can bring myself to swear on Case's blog) because they thought that we were their friends, when we weren't and weren't going to be after that! Ahhhhh, memories! :)
Not much since yesterday, I did see a girl in my sociology class writing on a scrap piece of paper, Rob, with hearts around the name which I thought was funny! Cute-funny, I mean. Ahhhhh!
OOOO, and I did hear from Case, via text messaging, she saw Lords of War. I wonder if she liked it? My parent's saw it and didn't, but who knows?
That's it for today folks! See you later!

3 Response to "Stars and other things"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    That is so cute about "ROB". Maybe its her smelly dog but I hope it is more romantic than that! You are doing a great job Tracey !! Well gotta go the stars are beckoning me!!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    that is soo funny...i never realized it was a big secret...here casey is telling you in sworn secrecy and i am blabbing it on a blog!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    LOL I didnt' know that Tradition was a secret! Awww! Those were some fun times...I miss stuff like that..
    Sorry I havent' been able to contribute more to the blog during your guest time Trace,due to drugs and swelling mouth but you did a great job!