so my week has been pretty boring up until now, so there hasn't been much to tell! There was a study recently put out about blogs, and it turns out that the majority of those that start up disappear within a month because the authors get bored and give up! Look at me! Breaking the statistics! I'm leaving for Moose Jaw either friday or saturday next week, so I'm looking for someone (yes, one other person) to keep this up for me. Anyone interested...let me know!

Until then, I've got some news that might shake up your driving skills a little bit. Turns out that the police force have given up on the ridiculously obvious photo radar vans, and have turned to something a bit more inconspicuous: recycling and garbage bins!
Check out the photos, and watch out when you're out cruising around this week!





~cb

4 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Is that a joke Casey? Tell me that it's a joke.

  2. casey Says:

    no joke - I swear!
    but at least you might see it if there's a stray garbage bin randomly placed beside the road!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    me and mom will keep up the blog with our boring lives!!!

  4. casey Says:

    ok!!
    I'll need to give you my password!