hi...

everyone!
I'm sorry it's taken me so long - I worked at Save-On all day yesterday, then today I went to the dentist (no cavities, and teeth looked great thank you very much!) then I was busy all afternoon at work in the vault - I didn't get a chance to update and I apologize! I know I'm not going to hear the end of this til I comment so here it is! I promise I'll write more tonight after Oprah - it's about New Orleans.

later!
-casey

4 Response to "hi..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Saw opah last night and found it so sad. I am usually not a #1 fan but I do believe her heart is in the rt place. Did you hear what Barbara Bush said? Michael Moore is going to love that one.

  2. casey Says:

    hey -
    I watched the show last night too and cried about four times! But I agree with mom - I think big O is working the shock value too. And that doctor?!? Did he actually help anyone or just ask everyone how they're doing! They just made themselves look good by looking like they're 'helping'. Although I did break down when Nate helped that one man get his dog out of there! *sigh*

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i love oprah as she is my idol and can do no wrong!! :) and that show was soo sad...i couldn't stop crying....

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I am so dissappointed I thought I knew my child!! I thought I was her idol. Harry Potter and I are so sad. As far as Opah is concerned I did see things on her show that I never read in the papers. I don't know if that is good or bad??