brrrrrr...

I hate to admit it, but I think summer is almost officially over. Actually, I think it was over a couple of weeks ago! We can only hope to not get snow before October (or until Christine's cousin's wedding - man, I wouldn't want to be there if it did snow!)

So until that happens, we can only fill our lives with what is going on right now! Go out and put a fleece jacket on and enjoy the fall weather! OK, maybe not til next week because it's going to be rainy all weekend! When you start raking the leaves, jump in the piles! RELIVE YOUR YOUTH!!!

If you've been thinking of doing something for the Hurrican victims but haven't gotten a chance to get around to it, the radio station 96x is collecting stuffed animals which they're going to send down south sometime next week. Check out their website for more details. I know you can drop animals off at the station or any Smitty's restaurant, or even at the Canadian Tire in Sherwood Park. At least it will be doing something! I bought Mardi Gras beads at a restaurant last week and the money from that is going to the Red Cross...every little bit really does count!

I'm going to be printing for the next couple of days so I won't be on here much. Happy Thursday! Talk to you soon!!!!!

~casey

12 Response to "brrrrrr..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    happy thursday although i am a little distressed that you won't be around...how am i to break from the daily grind of class without my daily blog update!! whoa is me! :)

  2. Unknown Says:

    Casey, you need to update this everyday b/c it is one of the highlights of the week for me.
    If you dont' have time at work, you are going to have to cut into personal time!!!! DO IT

  3. casey Says:

    yes ma'am!!!

    holy crap...

  4. Anonymous Says:

    look what you started... :)

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Does anyone have tickets for Mama Mia?? Just wondering. A friend got a couple today and they are $100.00 each. That's expensive, isn't it??

  6. Anonymous Says:

    Stop trying to rub our noses in your Mama Mia Tix Trace and Jane!

  7. Unknown Says:

    Casey...there is a post secret book..you can get it on amazon.ca

  8. casey Says:

    I know!
    I saw that yesterday...I don't know if I'm ready for an entire book of secrets yet.

    look what I've started on here...

  9. Anonymous Says:

    i take offense to that i did not post that mama mia tix thing and if i did why would i ask if that was expensive when we bought ours back in june....argh! grr! :) ha ha

  10. Anonymous Says:

    I got the tickets cheaper through the journal.I plan on singing all the songs outloud. SSHHHHHH Don't tell TJ or she might not go and then Ill have to go with big Al and he falls asleep at these things.

  11. Anonymous Says:

    ahhh you are the cutest second mom ever!

  12. casey Says:

    mom, you are hilarious
    I'm glad you're never going to learn!