sorry already...

ok, so I didn't write last night - I'm a jerk! I can't say enough about how much I love short weeks! I'm upstairs in the computer room at work listening to Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong singing 'Cheek to Cheek', just grooving along. Everyone should be able to listen to music at work. First song I heard this morning: 'Want you Back' by the Jackson 5...I mean, it doesn't get much better than that!

So besides work, not much else is going on. I'm going to Moose Jaw next weekend with my Uncle Jack, which should be fun! Hey, all of my friends: just a reminder about donating money to me for my walk/run. Except Christine, of course, cause she already gave me money! Megan and I went for a walk last night down by the river and collected tons of leaves; Sal's got me on a mission to collect as many fall-coloured leaves for the wedding next year. So keep your eyes open! COLLECT AS MANY AS YOU CAN, IF YOU THINK OF IT! It would be really appreciated. I've also started delving into my own little library at home and am going to try and finish as many of my own books as I can before I start borriowing again. First up: 'The Great Gatsby'...So besides that, not much else is going on! Heading out to the flower shop after work tonight...woohoo! I'm also getting excited about the football game - hopefully we'll get tickets, seeing as how it's the second biggest game of the year!

Have a good one!
~casey

12 Response to "sorry already..."

  1. Unknown Says:

    SAME HERE!! Grrrrrrr

  2. Unknown Says:

    Guess what, our house date has been finalized! DJ and I will offically have possession (sp) on October 14, 2005 one month and one week from today!!!!!!!!!!

  3. casey Says:

    CONGRATULATIONS!

    I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE YOU IN!!!

  4. Unknown Says:

    LOL you better book the 15th off sister - and bring your dew rag!

    Thanks Loy :)

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    whats a dew rag?? congrats j9....ugh i am in school rite now and asking myself why am i putting myself thru this...AGAIN!! i keep saying it will be worth it in the end! :) ha ha

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    hey how come whenever i comment now i have to word verify that it is me???

  7. casey Says:

    you need to do the verification now because there are 'spam' comments that appear saying "try this website" "try this bank" etc. they're all sent out automatically to whatever blogs will accept them; if you do a manual verification, the comments cannot be processed because it isn't a person writing the comments!

    did that make any sense?

  8. Anonymous Says:

    10-4 CHIEF...

  9. Unknown Says:

    A Dew Rag is basically a head bandanna, very popular with bikers...and Casey Becker!

    Here is an illistration for your viewing pleasure

    http://www.apparelpizzazz.com/id65.htm

    Trace it will be worth it in the end..when you are a millionare!
    I don't like the word verification :(

  10. Unknown Says:

    Loy - After seeing the above question, I think your third question is when the heck am I getting one of these?!!

  11. Anonymous Says:

    jeaninne, I love ya, but maybe you spend a bit too much time on the internet?!?

  12. Anonymous Says:

    Geez I thought a dew rag was something you wiped your brow with when you do an exercise class. Then I thought Jeaninnee wanted everyone to dust her new house furniture. Thay's how my mind works kinda interesting eh?LOL