yikes...

...it's really been a long time since I've written on here, and I apologize. hope everyone's having a good week so far! Me? It's alright - it's pretty slow at work right now, orders-wise, but I try to keep busy doing other stuff, like going to Tim Horton's, reading some magazines, screwing up some negatives...you know, the usual! It's actually nice and quiet around here with everyone at conferences and meetings. Really nice and quiet!

glad to see you've finally arrived, Christine! It hasn't been the best week with me not posting on here, but what can you do! I just want everyone to know that I'm going to be throwing a baby shower for Katie Holmes and it's going to be a 'Scientology' themed party. I was just thrilled when I found out she was pregnant! I mean, how can you get any luckier? A career that's going nowhere, a crazy husband-to-be! Wow...

I watched the Notebook last night, and I'm pretty sure it's my favourite romantic movie EVER!! It's probably the third or fourth time I've seen it and I still cried. And not just one little tear falling down, I was crying! It's so happy-sad!!! I want to move to North Carolina and find Noah and the house...*sigh*

So that's all for now...hope you have a nice hump day.

oh man, hump day.

~casey

11 Response to "yikes..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Noah! Thanks Casey!!!

    ...I'll show you NOAH!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I love the Notebook, although I didn't cry (to much hype) Rule of thumb though - don't take your husband to the notebook and tell him it is a wartime romance LOL - I don't think DJ is going to trust me for awhile when it comes to movie descriptions!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    hmmmm, the Notebook, it is very good. As far as Nicholas Sparks books turned into movies, I have to say A Walk To Remeber is still my fav. Really Mandy Moore...does it get any better!!!!!

    I never cried in the Notebook either, I tried I just couldn't.

    What does one buy for a present when the theme is scientology.

  4. casey Says:

    ummm...mandy moore?

    she's in rehab, you know.

    Christine, I thought I knew you.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Mandy Moore is NOT in rehad, I don't know why you are trying to bash her. She is NOT like that. You are just trying to upset me and ruin my day!!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I went to E-online and found the following statment made for Mandy Moore regarding the rehab RUMOUR

    "Earlier this week, I was apprised of a wonderful piece of gossip that I was in rehab... nice!" Moore wrote. "As I sit here at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Los Angeles drinking my English Breakfast Latte (quite a distance from a supposed Connecticut rehab center I have apparently checked myself into), I am so saddened that people stretch as far as they do in attempting to spread gossip that, at the end of the day, is just downright hurtful.

    "Regardless, I'm not going to respond anymore publicly than here on my own website as it would probably make the originators of this ridiculousness happy and fuel their little fire," the actress added.


    Really Casey I can't believe you were trying to soil Mandy's reputation!!!

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    christine...only you would go as far to go to mandy moore's official site!!....
    i am soo excited i can comment atleast at school!

    sorry mrs. b you may not hear from my mom on the comments b/c we can't comment on our computer at home at the moment

    a gift for the scientolgy party...hmmmmmm that would be fun...get them some prozac and a dr. phil book to poke fun of them...or you could be something alien related, like a star wars toy or something!

  8. Anonymous Says:

    I did not go to the OFICIAL website. I just cut and paste from e-online. Someone has to protect Mandy Moore from all these fierce rumours.

  9. casey Says:

    wow..gee...i wonder who anonymous was...

    oh christine...Dan must not be in the office today since you're on here so much hahahaha...:)

  10. casey Says:

    and it's ok to admit to going to websites...I go to the...ummm...actually i don't go to any official websites!

  11. Anonymous Says:

    Dan is hardly ever in the office. Even if he was I can't see him actually telling me not to do anything! Still I only went to E-online.