WOW!!!!!

so as you probably know, I'm not much of a cusser (heehee), but that concert last night was f**cking amazing (ignore this, mother!) But seriously - one of the best shows I've been to! so much energy, and a fantastic vibe! too bad it was in crappy Red's, though! I won't forget last night anytime soon, that's for sure! check out the Arcade Fire website here. It's a pretty hot website just to look at and explore!

so that is the latest of exciting happenings in my life right now. I want to drive down to Calgary tonight and see them again, but I've got to work at Save-On. Somebody has to groom the plants! so have a good one...see you soon!

~casey

6 Response to "WOW!!!!!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    A little obsessed aren't we...I will have to check them out!

  2. casey Says:

    not obsessed...just...ummm - supportive!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Jeaninne are you watching the top model show? It is a hoot. Cutting hair seems to be an issue in Tyra's household as well as some others.

  4. Unknown Says:

    I know isn't TOP Model good? That one girl is crazy just cut one more inch off you baby! I am sure you ahve also enjoyed the lesbo(Janies fave word) love

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    what does "some others" mean? are you talking about our household mom?? ahhh i never see anyone anymore...even my family...so how are you mom....what have you been up to?
    glad the concert was amazing...watched lost...v. cool! :)
    ugh...tom and katie are preggers...they just gross me out!! yuck!
    another rant done....sooooooooooooo i will see ya all later!

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigoodness jeaninne...we are practically on the blog at the same time!!! mine got printed 3 minutes after yours!!! oooooooooooooo