I just don't think I can ever say enough about fridays. Really, after a week of work it is the best feeling in the world knowing you've got two full days off to do nothing. or something...whatever you're doing. This week I feel like I've done nothing but go go go. between save-on and painting and moving our furniture it's been pretty hectic. now, I just get to relax (a bit).

'Open Water' wasn't actually as bad as I thought it was going to be. besides the shitty acting it was ok. I know there was one part where I had my shirt pulled up to my nose because I was so nervous! Sal and I watched Fever Pitch last friday and I really liked that movie - it was cute and funny. I ran across some guy's website today and he's watching and reviewing one movie a day until January 1st. It doesn't really sound like much at first, but that's two hours out of your life each day. And I thought I had too much time on my hands!

Tracey, I'm very excited for you. Can't wait to hear about how much you're going to love December 31st now after your trip. No more sitting around and bitching about how much you hate it. Besides, that whole hating New Years was getting a bit old and dull :)

So that's all for now...having the parents and Megs over for dinner sunday night so you know what that means: Sal the cleaning Nazi is going to be out in full force starting at about 5pm today. Did I say it was going to be a relaxing weekend? Maybe next week....

~casey

2 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    CLEANING NAZI!!
    Okay, I know sometimes I get kinda-crazy about cleaning, but if someone we all know to be a little messy(CASEY) would not leave her crap all over the place, then I wouldn't have to be a CLEANING NAZI! Which if I was Jewish, I would be really, reallly upset right now!


    cleaning nazi
    first class

  2. Unknown Says:

    HI it is me, thought I would stop in and say hello sorry I haven't contributed lately my life has been a bit hectic...wow seems like i missed a lot! Happy Friday!