ok, I know I said I love thursdays, but I think I'm in love with friday's a little more! or maybe that's just because I'm all alone up here today - not that it's any more stressful with Dennis here...nevermind. Hmmm...plans for the weekend...I think tonight is going to be nice and relaxing as sal has some stuff to read and I'm going to work on some stuff around our place. maybe rent a movie or too...then tomorrow I'm back at Save-on for a few hours - so we got these new tills there which are all touch screen and very high-tech. But believe me - they are going to cause way more trouble than is worth...all I know is that I'm happy I'm just in floral and not on the front end anymore. I dislike customers enough as it is now!

I've got an idea for Hallowe'en - I want to go see a scary movie in the theatres and scare myself so bad I scream! There's that new movie with Ewan McGregor (*sigh*) and Ryan Gosling (*double-sigh*) called Stay I'm not sure if it's supposed to be good or not, but I do want to see a scary movie! It's either that or try to get away with going trick-or-treating and I think I would get yelled at too much if I did that! So that is the plan. If you want to watch a really creepy movie that's on video, check out The St. Francisville Experiment. It got pretty bad reviews, but it's the only movie that has ever made me scream out loud out of fear.

Ok, anyway, have a good weekend everyone. See you next week!
~casey

1 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    I would totally be up for a scary movie Casey, even though I ususally close my eyes most of the time! I say that movie at the video store, but if it made you scream I am fearful of what it would do to me! I am a super wimp. There is also a haunted house at WEM and that Fright night think going on in town,,,i will look for the link!