ok ok ok ok ...I'm posting already!

I'm so glad it's friday - this seemed like a nice little fast week that just flew by. I guess when you're busy doing stuff every night it will go by like *that!*
Got free passes to see 'The Family Stone' last night - I actually really enjoyed it. Not really the hilarious romantic comedy I was expecting. More like a (and I hate when people use this term-) dramedy. It was definitely different. And as much as I'm in girl-love with Sarah Jessica Parker (or as Sal refers to her: horse-face), I wasn't really crazy about her. And I can't believe I'm going to admit it, but I cried THREE times!!!! I am definitely a suck now!

Our neighbour came over last night and showed us his halloween costume...he's going as a raver, and it looks so funny. He's got the huge flared pants, the plastic beaded bracelets, a pacifier, tight t-shirt and plastic visor. It's really funny, and made me even more glad that I never got into that scene. So tonight is Fright Nights - did you know it's outside? Not only am I going to pee my pants from fear, it's going to freeze onto my jeans! If you guys want to come out after the pumpkin party, just call my cell phone. We're heading down around 9pm or so.

So that's all for me, for today. Have a great weekend -
~casey

1 Response to " "

  1. Unknown Says:

    No way man...to scary for me...maybe with some liquid courage I could handle the haunted houses? What kind of lameo party do you think I am having that it will be over at 9:00 pm...We are watching House of Was to in honour of Halloween!
    Have fun...and like I said keep your belongings close you dont' want to get mugged!