finally, it's friday!

I don't know the last time I've looked forward to a long weekend as much as I am for this one. Can't wait for sweet sweet turkey and mom's broccoli casserole. Picture me salivating this very moment...I'm taking the afternoon off today at the encouragment of my boss for having come in last night to do photos. so I'm going to go buy myself a new winter jacket as a reward for snagging the new job. can't wait, as it's feeling more and more unlike fall and more like winter outside these days!

trace, I love reminiscing about old music I love. I haven't listened to Dave Matthews in a long time, but I know what you're saying about the instrumental bits. It was pretty cool at the last concert i was at, as they would open a song with about 10 minutes of just music. My favourite is 'Two Step'.

so that's all for me - wish me luck, as I'm going to be making a pie tomorrow and it always makes me a little nervous.
good luck studying, Tracey.
have a good weekend everyone...
~casey

5 Response to " "

  1. casey Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  2. casey Says:

    mom, did you post three times by accident>

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i think she did and then she wrote something to say that she did but figured why not delete them all....lol
    thanks for the luck!! i will need it with all the thanksgiving distractions...and by the way...two step is my fav too!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    What is the broccoli casserole? Sounds good send the recipe I may try it.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    patience my dear mrs becker! :) ha ha