I'm sooo excited about tonight...Sal and I are going to see the Arcade Fire live in concert - the only downfall?? It's at Red's and it's an all ages show. Stupid kids...work is going good - making some negatives today and am about to go down for a coffee break! Sal and I have also been going to the gym a lot lately which is good, but I think we're going to have to start going in the mornings so we'll be able to go every day! Ah, Tracey, remember the days we went "working out"?!? (and I use the term working out very loosely?) showering in our bathing suits...ah, the life we used to lead...so that's about all that has happened since, oh, last night.

go HERE, down towards the bottom of the page to hear clips from the Arcade Fire's latest cd. My favourites are 'Neighbourhood #1', 'Crown of Love', and 'Rebellion'.
I'm so excited!

~casey

4 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i do not remember showering in our bathing suits at all?? i don't even remember showering because i recall we just sat in the locker room and talked, did three sit-ups max and called it a work-out and headed to mcdonalds....yum mcdees...i haven't had that in a long time...

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    by the way jeaninne, i am wearing my newsboy hat today and i look cute! :)

  3. Unknown Says:

    LOL your workout time sounds a lot like the workout time sarah and i used to have when we would change in the locker room and then leave in our gym clothes and head for mcdonalds...good times

  4. Unknown Says:

    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder Trace......