Q.O.T.D.

ok -
I know I've been a bit obsessive about my bands lately, so now you have to join in:

~what song or artist are you playing over and over again right now?

Me? It's the song 'Come Pick Me Up' by Ryan Adams specifically. But I'm really into all of his music right now. Hear a sample of the song here; click on the headphones beside the one by Ryan Adams.

8 Response to "Q.O.T.D."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    hear you me - Jimmy Eat World

  2. casey Says:

    It's like a radio station you can download onto your ipod - there's tons of topics and styles of music. For example, Tracey listens to the Harry Potter one and gets all of the weekly scoops!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    sigh...what am i listening to rite now? lol...i would have to say it is a bunch of songs...i have been listening to the rent the musical for awhile...prepping for the movie when i plan on breaking into song! :)

  5. casey Says:

    patience my dear Tracey...

  6. casey Says:

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  7. Beth Says:

    "Worthy to Say" by Nickelback. Its a few years old now but it re-surfaced in my cd collection this past week and its all I've been playing.

  8. Clare Says:

    "Feels Like Home" by Chantal Kreviazuk. Just discovered her music from a friend. Good stuff.