I must say, I really do love....

Orlando Bloom.....what a hottie!!! Saw Elizabethtown on Friday. Good movie...for more than one reason (sigh). AHHHHH....I got home at 1:30am...and because I was a little wired, I watched Supernatural on tv. That show is just sooo freaky!! I will NEVER say bloody mary three time in a mirror!!!! It is too scary on what could happen!!

I then slept in till 7:45am, yeah that is right, slept in, because I was suppose to be at jeaninne's parent's house at 8 to pack. SOOO I then had the brillant idea that since I was running late, I should meet them at her new house! SUPRISE, I got lost...so I went to her parent's house at 9....whatever...

Got home, and instead of doing schoolwork, I am ashamed to say that I fell asleep for two hours. Pathetic, but I ordered panago pizza for supper so all is good in the world. I was talking to Case, about going to her house and vegging but instead I chose to veg at home....so, alas, that is why I am writing on here!

Have a Happy Weekend!

2 Response to "I must say, I really do love...."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Ahhh, while you guys were vegging Saturday night, I was watching The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants. I swear that movie is better the second time!!

    Casey I hope I have made your day, by finally finding your blogspot AND writing something!!!!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i am soo jealous you saw that movie!!! i love it!! ahh that is another sappy movie i cried in!!!