Greetings Shoppers

Hey All,

You guys, it is time to celebrate!!!! I am officially done exams for a week!!! YEAH!!!!....I have to write a paper in that time and study for a midterm....but who cares....no midterms next week!!! Hip Hip Horray for me! :)

Glad you had a fantabulous thanksgiving....I did too, as I filled up on pumpkin pie and apple crisp....oh yeah and turkey too...turkey always makes me sooo sleepy!!! (sigh)

I managed to see Open Water this weekend...that's right, Casey, her rocking mom, and I saw the greatest movie in the world!! EXCELLENT, FOUR STARS!!! ha ha...I now want to see Aliens of the Deep, but I think I am on my own for that one, as Casey has no interest!!!

Also I have decided I am leaving on New Years Eve...that is right I am leaving the country!! Stupid New Years...ugh!
(okay I think I am a little exclamation crazy rite now ~I better go)

SEE YA LATER!

3 Response to "Greetings Shoppers"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    We all will be missing your sweet cheerful self on New year's TJ. The fireworks will be popping over Red Deer on your way.I will most likely be freezing my tush on some ski hill! Al's always in his happy place there. To me the whole experience is the hot tub as long as there is no naked German tourists!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Tracey what do you mean you are leaving? Who will Boo New Years with me?

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh come on mom....you love the nuddies from germany...and mrs. becker i would love to here your story! :)