ok everyone...this one's going to be short as I'm busy printing.

J9, I can't go to your pumpkin carving par-tay, as I've already made plans with a couple of girls from work - we're going to the Fright Night on friday! But I can't wait to come over and see your place - maybe I'll invite myself over for a coffee some ice cream out of your homemade ice cream maker. I've heard it's fantastic!!!

Keep your chin up everyone - it's almost the middle of the week, tomorrow being hump day and everything...

~casey

6 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Very funny Casey, It took me forever to figure that one out.

    Did anyone see the preview for the upcoming weeks on Gilmore Girls. Jess is BACK. I am very excited. Although it is too bad he can't find a regular job and has to keep coming back to Gilmore Girls to get work...

  2. casey Says:

    ummm...no talking about tv shows that are outside of my three channels!!!!

  3. casey Says:

    yeah, global comes in really fuzzy!!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    side note on jess he has a tv show coming on the wb in january and him and alexis bledel have been going out since he first started doing gilmore girls...i missed her bday ep though...was it good! :(

  5. Unknown Says:

    Really? The Birthday episode was pretty slamming, but you didnt' miss anything too awesome...The Jess one will be a MUST see though!

  6. casey Says:

    ummm...blah blah blah-da-dee blah