I Just Felt Like Writing A Little Something, Something

Hey Guys!!

Well I have now officially done two exams for the year. I have one test and another midterm next week!! That is right boys and girls, I have officially emerged myself once again into school! But enough about that as it is boring....Let's talk about Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes....just kidding, I am still grossed out by the thought that they are pregnant. There goes my theory that he is sterile!

After Case has talked about Arcade Fire, it got me thinking of all my old fav bands. I still am a die-hard Jack Johnson fan...the ultimate I think, but I am starting to listen to good ol' Dave Matthews again.....ahhhhh so good!!! I just love the instrumental parts of there songs....It's so nice!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Okay so this is a really boring blog and I absolutely apologize for it! :)

Hope you all have a fantabulous Thanks-giving...and eat lots of pumpkin pie!! YUM!!!

1 Response to "I Just Felt Like Writing A Little Something, Something"

  1. casey Says:

    trace, you are not boring. I love your music too!