QUESTION OF THE DAY...

...because we haven't had one in a while...

-what is your favourite dish of Thanksgiving supper (besides turkey?)
mine is my mom's stuffing and the yams...oh baby!
oh, and I love mom's bland runny gravy - really! Thanksgiving isn't the same without it! :)

and all of you that just read here and don't comment, you are more than welcome to answer - I know you're out there!!

4 Response to "QUESTION OF THE DAY..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    well i will answer although mine is a given.....pumpkin pie...that is rite, i love it! this year i guess my dad made it and instead of using the four pie fillings to make 2 pies...he used it to make 1 "mother of a pie"....it was a lot of pumpkin....but awesome all the same!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Tracey is rt Al's pumpkin pie was the utimate show down. I only had one piece but the way Al made it this year it was at least a pound.HEAVEN!! I have to say my favorite besides the dinner is the next day sandwiches. Load them up and enjoy. I am going to have to do the treadmill sleep walking this week. It was all worth it!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    when i first had yams, it was not a good experience. i thought they were carrots...i don't remember why, maybe the way they were made, and i took a bite thinking it was going to be a carrot and it was all soft and mushing...and sweet....ahhh so after that i never had yams....i should really give them another try! :)

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I Love Yams!