things I love about thursdays:

1. It means there's only one more day until the weekend
2. It's the day after America's Next Top Model is on so I get all the gossip and can look at all of the new photos
3. Our volunteer, Albert, usually comes in and he's always good for some stories living in Glenora with his young lawyer neighbours and his new dog
4. CSI is on...and who doesn't love Grissom and his little bow-legged walk?!?
5. It's turkey day at the little sandwich place I like.
6. You can start to plan what you're doing for the weekend because it's the start of the three-day forecast.
7. It's just my favourite day of the week!

5 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ahhh i am soo happy for you!!!

    what i love about thursdays is what i have on wednesdays!!

    1. it means that i have gone thru half the week
    2. my weekly podcast can be updated on my ipod and i get the latest harry potter news
    3. its lost day....and i love that show!
    4. its my mom's day off so i can actually see someone in my family!
    5. its a day i like...but not my favourite...my fav is always saturday! :)

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh christine...did you see one tree hill yesterday...i saw it for the first time b/c i got out of class early....v good!!! oooo and i downloaded peyton's podcast too!

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ooo and jeaninne, guess who wants the bushisms poster...my mom!!!! so i bought it for her! lol!

    also what did you call the girl from antm? i wanted to tell my mom but i forgot!!

  4. Tracey Robertson Says:

    ooo and casey and mrs. b!! i have no news for you but hey, have a great day! :) u 2 anonymous!

  5. Unknown Says:

    LOL I can't believe you bought that bushisms poster Tracey!
    The name you are refering to is "Kirk" which is a totally suitable name for lesbo chick on ANTM!