trivia for halloween...

great ideas for halloween guys...i am trying to convince jeaninne to have a good ol' fashioned horror movie playing while we carve our good ol' fashioned pumpkins (cue spooky music)...i don't think she is buying it, but while we are on the subject...

what is or was the scariest movie you've ever seen?

mine i would have to say was lost boys...i know it is a dorky movie (and i am not scared of it now) but i saw it when i was 12 and it made an impression on me. i kept on having visions of vampires flying towards my window (shudder) it is kind of weird, since i have seen a lot of scary movies since then.....oooo except for the only one i haven't dared to see: the shining...(cue scary music again)

on a side note, christine i think you would appreciate lost boys b/c it has corey haim and corey feldman!

4 Response to "trivia for halloween..."

  1. Unknown Says:

    I am totally up for that Trace, as long as it is a scary movie that is fake so I know it will never come true ex Tremors, Leprachaun...

    The movie that scared me the very most is The Boogeyman - That was a Disney movie that came out in our childhood and believe me I was traumatized for YEARS & Gremlins scared the crap out of me too! I know they are lameo now, but it took me YEARs to get over them
    Most recentely "The Grudge" I couldn't sleep for 2 nights I was like an insomniac - and I had my eyes closed half the movie!

  2. casey Says:

    My scariest was also The Grudge and the St. Francisville Experiment

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    sorry dude...i only know disney's alice in wonderland, speaking of disney a scary one was watcher in the woods !!! i am surprised jeaninne didn't pick that one!! :)
    ooo exorcist was a gooder, gotta love the spinning head and pea soup!!!

  4. Unknown Says:

    OH YEAH OHH Add Watcher in the Woods to my list YIKES!