where in the world is casey becker?

hey guys,

how was everyone's family day? mine was actually quite fun as i spent time with my family! i went skiing at sunshine, and this time i kicked the mountain's a**, unlike last time i went. frankly i cannot get enough of skiing...so much fun! it was a little chilly but the snow was good and made the skiing really fast. i must admit this is when i love winter, when i can do stuff like this! :)

and of course i have been obsessed with the olympics as per usual...i don't know if you guys saw this but has anyone followed the u.s. speedskaters, shani davis and chad hedrick...i was trying to understand both sides, but now i am just fed up with both of them and want them to just grow up! lol, i watched as our two canadian women, cindy klassen and kristina groves just won a gold and a silver and how they behaved like champions and teammates, which i think is what the olympics are about....anyways... :)

i have been obsessed with a book jeaninne lent me, its a three parter called the bartimaeus trilogy by jonathan stroud. ahhh, i am back in the groove of reading again...it was a little touch and go for awhile as reading, life as pi, took me forever to finish!

this brings me to today's question...what book are you reading rite now?

have a great day guys!! :)

4 Response to "where in the world is casey becker?"

  1. casey Says:

    do you mean 'life of pi'? did you like it? I should read that one again...and I'm with you on the skaters. pretty immature if you ask me. And the americans wonder why they're looked down on so often!
    congrats on kicking ass!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    thanks...sorry yeah i meant life of pi...lol!! did you read it/ remember it...b/c i really would like people's thoughts on the end, and what they think the "real" ending is...it was good, just a little drawn out for me...:)

  3. casey Says:

    i did read it, and I was still a bit confused. Was it real? I'll have to read it again.

  4. Unknown Says:

    I still want to read that book!

    I just finished Da Vinci code and Angels & Demons both awesome - I also read Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Isiguro - ok but drawn out about clones
    and now am reading a chick lit book Nikki lent me Where Rainbows End which is pretty cute