911-shopping emergency

okay ladies, i have tried my best to adapt and i think i am doing quite well. i have taken on the dangling earrings, the occasional blazers, and the semi-off the shoulder shirts. frankly i never thought it would go as far as that but it has.

i recently subscribed to the urban outfitters newsletter (because that like jack johnson is listed as a favourite-but under the store category). two days later what do i get, an advertisement on leggings......LEGGINGS!!!!!! the nylon stretch material that i wore when i was in can-figure skate!!! well this is just a travesty, i thought. i know some 80"s fashions have come back but not the full on 80's!!!...but then i was walking in hub mall...

i saw a girl wearing knee length SHEAR leggings with a cute skrit and ballet slippers (i don't know why she didn't just add leg warmers)....but i thought, i could pull that off!!!! i am going to need help guys!!! i am starting to like these soon-to-be-out-of-fashion trends. but i cannot help myself, they are soo darn cute! soon i will be wearing shoulder pads and neon! sigh, just like the newsboy hats, 80's fashion have taken hold of me! :)

8 Response to "911-shopping emergency"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Tracey, I say live it up. If you want to wear leggins go for it, when paired properly I agree it can be cute!! Just remember confidence, if you look like you are not sure if you should be wearing it, people can tell.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    you could borrow my clogs if I still had them...but I really think a fanny pack would finish the outfit off perfectly

  3. Unknown Says:

    Tracey, I think the short leggings under the mini jeanskirt is cute actually...but don't do the slouch socks...and don't wear a newsboy hat with it! LOL

    Hey maybe you can borrow you moms wrap around shades

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I would say leave the fanny pack out. Unless it was Louis Viton

  5. Unknown Says:

    PS: Don't forget your trek with the side ponytail!

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    wait wait wait...i can't tell are you all being serious are joking....obviously minus the fanny pack comment mother b/c i won't go that far...yet! :)

  7. Anonymous Says:

    It all depends on what you wear with it.

  8. Unknown Says:

    I am being serious I think the look is cute