anonymous drives me crazy!

okay i really have nothing to say, but because of the harassing on this site, i figured i would post something. i made cookies last nite. a complete and utter disaster. apparently they taste good but they look discusting!!

actually i have a question for you. so i was buying ingredients at safeway, and was at the register to pay. am i the only person that cannot figure out what change to give a person to decrease in the amount of change given. like the total was 7.54 and i gave 10.50, becasue for some wierd reason i thought it would decrease in the amount of quarters given back....it didn't!! obviously!! why do i even try? lol

well that is it!! hope that is okay for now!

5 Response to "anonymous drives me crazy!"

  1. Unknown Says:

    Can you guys please recommend some good books for me to read?

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    are you serious...you bitch at me to comment and you just ask about books!!! ARGH!! you can come over to the library of tracey but kristin (co-worker) recommends eye of the world by robert jordan, if you like lord of the rings....

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    by the way i was totally kidding about the email...so don't take it seriously, i was joking!`

  4. Unknown Says:

    what are you talking about? I was not bitching? Besides what do you want me to say to your post...I can't figure out your weird exact change theory either OK!

    Thanks KRISTIN for the idea! I will be over to the library of Tracey promptly!

  5. Unknown Says:

    ok....I was bitching! It was a slow day!