ahhh....tv....

yes Tracey, you are right - I will talk about Grey's Anatomy and how I haven't been this crazy about a show in a very long time. I'm not kidding - I cried twice last night in the show, and I'm not embarassed to admit it. First when George crawled in behind Dr. Bailey (but I blame my mom for that because she started crying there first!) and then again at the end when McDreamy was telling Meredith about their last kiss. Oh my god, I sound like one of those crazy fans that talks about the characters like they know each other! You know what? I DON'T CARE...I LOVE MEREDITH AND WANT HER TO BE MY FRIEND!!
...ok I'd better stop now or I'll really be caught by the crazy police!
If you're interested in finding out what songs were played in the episode, go to abc.com, click on 'Grey's Anatomy' on the tv listing and then go to music guide and it will list the songs in the order that they were played in the show. I must say that I have mixed feelings about the show. I really wanted McDreamy to at least show some sort of affection towards Grey, but at the same time that would have been waaayyy too predictable...sigh...

So after working two solid days at Save-on in preparation for Valentine's Day, I have come to the following conclusions:
1. it is advisable to always wear gloves when involved in the process of de-thorning roses no matter how inconvenient it may be - it will save the majority of your skin
2. V-Day really has become all about expectations and money, and I feel sorry for the poor saps that feel obligated to buy their sweethearts something nice (and expensive!)
3. Save-on foods does not have enough room for 300 buckets of flowers.
4. Fruit baskets are and will always be the bane of my existence
...and for those of you that may have considered trying to steal an entire shopping cart full of groceries, watch out for florists like me that will see you and catch you in the act (and get a nice little reward for my efforts!)

So that's all for now...I'll have to show off the earrings that I made on saturday night...me, the little crafty girl...ciao...
~casey

3 Response to "ahhh....tv...."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    you made earrings!!!!!!!!! look at you!!! what for? and how did you make them...is it like that gymp that you have to melt and rearrange into shapes??? ahhh grade 6 was the year of that for me!

  2. casey Says:

    what are you talking about?

    I took a class at Beadworks with Jessica from work

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    you know that plastic that came in thin strips and you would heat them up and shape them accordingly....it was a grade 6 thing...i was too cool for school! :)