Devastating News...

okay not really but for those obsessed by grey's anatomy...ellen pompeo and katherine heigel (both actors on the show) confirmed that one of the intern actors will be leaving!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so who do you think it will be?

1. george
2. alex
3. meredith
4. christina
5. isabelle

9 Response to "Devastating News..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I figure it can't be Meredith because the show is kinda named after her.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I kinda think Alex. They don't seem to involve him in quite as many plot lines. Half the time they make him out to be kinda dumb. So you wonder how even got to where he is

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTT ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!

    i think the person will leave and then come back...so my guess is izzie going to see her daughter

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Oh yeah I forgot about Izzie's daughter. I don't know Tracey I think they are phasing Alex out.

    C

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    how can you be so cruel?? they can't!!! why all the alex haters, when you have freaking "mcdreamy" who is stringing along two girls!!!

  6. Anonymous Says:

    I don't hate Alex. I find him amusing. He is just has the smallest part of all the interns. I am with you on "mcdreamy" I just root for George. So I just hope that it is not him leaving

  7. Anonymous Says:

    What ever!

    I Hope it's "mcdreamy"

  8. Anonymous Says:

    Well I definately don't think it is McDreamy. I can not see Alex at home with 5 kids!!!

  9. Tracey Robertson Says:

    anonymous quilter...i did know that...and that christina was once married to the director of sideways, and that mcdreamy is married to a make-up artist....