monday monday

Hope everyone had a good weekend - mine? Fantastic!!!!
On saturday night I shot a gun! Yes, a real gun with real bullets. Now you might think it's a bit strange that I sound so excited about it, but it was really really cool. Not that I'm ever going to do that again, mind you. Tiffany wanted to do it for her birthday so we all had to oblige - it definitely gave you a rush of adrenaline, and at first I thought the kickback would make me smoke myself in the face but it didn't! If you want you can call me Officer Casey from now on - I won't mind.

Then last night my favourite tv show was on with another new episode, 'Grey's Anatomy'. I'm pretty sure Patrick Dempsey is the most handsome and sexy actor on tv right now. Mom and me turn into zombies with a one-track mind when that show is on. She doesn't answer the phone and I don't talk to Sal - it's actually pretty sad.

So my dad is off to Italy this afternoon - don't look for him in the studio this year - he's covering mens hockey. Now I thought this was going to be a cushy job until I realized that he's not filming just canadian hockey, he's shooting ALL of the hockey games, so that could mean up to three a day. But I think he's going to be excited about it once he gets past the long flight. I'll keep you posted.

until tomorrow...
~casey

8 Response to "monday monday"

  1. Unknown Says:

    OHMYGOSH wasn't Grey's Anatomy good? I was on the edge of the couch!

    Should we call you Tex from now on Ms Gun Control?
    Take it from a girl who used to go shoot guns with her dad as a child, it's fun! It is crazy how powerful a hand gun is when you shoot it!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh...guns are crazy scary...i still can't believe you did it case!!!! ahhhh!!! they seriously petrify me...

    and by the way...grey's anatomy was good but left me and my mother supremely upset...what the hell?? ending a show like that!!!!!!!!!! but hottie alex was even hotter than usual!! saving the day with the code black!!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I shot a pellet gun in Texas, but I am sure it did not have the same thrill factor as a real gun Officer Casey!

    Grey's Anatomy was so good. I did wonder why none of them knew what a code black was, it seemed like they should have known.
    I think they are all hot, even George. I agree though Alex is an ass which takes away from his hot factor. I can't wait until next week!

  4. Unknown Says:

    ok but is alex going to give izzy his STD's or are they gone?

  5. Anonymous Says:

    I think it is either gone, or when medicated does not flare up. Which STD did he have again?

  6. Tracey Robertson Says:

    the sph!

  7. Unknown Says:

    what is the sph?

  8. Anonymous Says:

    syphillis