olympic update #3

we are now in 4th place in the medal standings with the u.s.a. behind us! yeah!! we won a gold and silver in men's skeleton....and it got me thinking...i don't think it is too late for my olympic dream. i am going to start training for the luge...i mean really how hard is it? lol...kidding!! :)

oooo and the us women's hockey team is out of the gold...lost!!!! I LOVE THE OLYMPICS!!!!!!

on a side note...i really think my ipod is done...i am sooo sad!! i don't know what i am going to do without it....although i am looking at repair companies rite now....sigh! :)

have a good weekend!

6 Response to "olympic update #3"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    I was thinking I should take up one of those less popular sports so that I too can be and Olympian!! Maybe we could train together.

    You ipod - you go to the service site, fill out the form, and they send you a box. You put it in the box and then you will have a different one in about a week. It is actually easier and faster than I thought it would be.

  2. Anonymous Says:

    When my ipod broke, Best Buy said they don't touch them and you have to go through Apple. So I am not sure if anyone in the city can do it.

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    thanks christine....i am sending it away but i am still a little shocked with the 50$ i have to pay to ship it...althought is cheaper than buying a new one....

  4. Anonymous Says:

    I know. They do get one back to you pretty fast though. I got the extended warranty after I fixed mine too, I am just not sure how much I trust them anymore.

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    you got the extended?? hmmm, i might if this gets fixed okay...how much is the exteneded?

  6. Anonymous Says:

    It was an extra I think $50 or $60. They actually just send you a refurbished one. It works good but I have to say I don't totally trust ipods anymore as fas as how long they will actually work for.