i have an addiction...

...it is scrapbooking...i should seriously be banned from that store! i spend way to much money there! :) and i went in this time around with a list, i told myself-stick to the list...i didn't stick to the list...there are soo many cool little ideas and things to put in books!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh!!!

i am pumped today because my first ever library book is in at the u of a...(well my first ever personal read at the u of a...i have read books there!!) it is the second book of the stroud series!! i am pumped!! :) and jeaninne i think i would beable to get the third one for you faster if you want me to try???

nothing much else new, i have a meeting tomorrow with a lady that runs the elves special needs socitey. i want to try to get involved with some volunteer work with them....sooooo...wish me luck!

and on other news...did you guys catch grey's? the most awkward sex scene on television, where i was too panicky to watch that i literally could not sit still!! i would like poor christine's thoughts on her beloved george???

talk to you later!

ooo and p.s. my ipod has been diagnosed, and they are shipping a replacement in the next 2 days!! yeah!

5 Response to "i have an addiction..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Ahhh George. I felt kinda sorry for him, and I think Meredith is crazy, but I hope George goes out with that other doctor and Meredith gets jealous. You are right Tracey that was the most akward sex scene. What about Izzie and Alex, I see trouble brewing!!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i see trouble too...and even though i am an alex fan, i don't blame izzie for not getting close to him...although not a huge fan of the relationship with a patient and izzie...

  3. Unknown Says:

    LOL we are nerds! That sex scene made me very anxious. Yes Tracey I would greatly appreciate you putting the 3rd book on hold.
    So what was the problem with your ipod Tracey?

  4. Anonymous Says:

    When you say Grey's Anatomy you real are talking about a show about Grey's anatomy........

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    lol...thanks anonymous! i don't know what was wrong...but they are sending me a replacement...my dad was saying that the older ipods, and minis probably do not last as long because they are mini hardrives, compared to the nanos which have flashcard memory...i don't get it but it sounds smart! lol