sweet...sweet...wednesday...

It's the middle of the week already if you can believe it! The days are just flying by lately!
So Tracey, I publicly apologize for saying you didn't like the movie - and after talking to you last night I'm sure you have changed your mind as to the extent of likeness you do have for it now! I didn't do anything last night except watch tv and make chili...did you know that kidney beans actually split in half when they've been heated up? Spent the night sewing and cursing at myself for actually watching American Idol by my own choosing. And they're still on the auditions! I've gotta say, I'm really sick of Ryan Seacrest and it's time for a new host. I'm thinking somebody like Jon Stewart would be so hilariously perfect for it, but I'm pretty sure that won't be happening anytime soon.
Nothing is really new with me as of late - just scanning and scanning and scanning. It's amazing to me how much the colour will shift over the years in photographs - mainly turning them a funny red colour. But that's just me...got my big prosperity into the bank yesterday...maybe I'll just buy tons and tons of board games and surpass Christine. I wonder if they still make the Sweet Valley High boardgame...

ciao...casey...

4 Response to "sweet...sweet...wednesday..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    thanks casey...and yeah i think i changed my mind a lot after talking to you...i really did like it, not just a bit!!!
    well i have been scrapbooking like crazy as of late....i am such an old lady...especially the way i said that! i can't help it though i am addicted and it relaxes me like sewing and knitting for other people!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I have to see this freaking movie b/c it is all you guys talk about!

  3. Unknown Says:

    oh and all the 3 people at my work talk about!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Casey you can have my copy of Sweet Valley High, my sister bought it a a garage sale, left it at my house, and refuses to take it home.

    I still have to see Brokeback Mountain too.

    PS Casey- you could never surpass me on the boardgame front!!!