hmmm...leggings...

I swear this is the description I found on leggings. I love the first sentence. Trace, please don't do it...:
"Spandex Leggings are also called "Pants" by some people. Ours run from your waistline to ankle and have no zippers. A few certain low-stretch fabrics will require a small zipper at the back waist. Our leggings have elastic at the ankle hems and at the waistline. 2 popular options are are DrawString Waist, added Feet, and Stirrup Feet. Normally, our leggings are cut skin tight."


need some more samples?? I love the 80's!


4 Response to "hmmm...leggings..."

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Casey that is so funny!!! Tracey just don't wear spandex, and maybe stick to the leg warmers!

  2. Tracey Robertson Says:

    omigosh casey i was laughing out loud reading the description...that is sooo funny!

  3. Unknown Says:

    LOL that is so hilarious...the black little half legging with a jean mini skirt would be very cute

  4. Anonymous Says:

    gee casey I didn't think when tracey gave you my pics you were going to put them in your blog...Ho Hum..My green and gold spantex outfits are so hot I may wear them to your wedding to match the bridesmaids outfits