grey's anatomy update # 2

okay i defintely think it is izzie as this was corrected:

GREY'S ANATOMY: CORRECTIONBURBANK, Calif. (AP) - Turns out a character is not leaving"Grey's Anatomy" as reported. Instead a spokeswoman forTouchstone Television says an unnamed character is leaving theshow's medical intern program, not the show itself. A missing wordin a TV Guide news release led to the problem.

9 Response to "grey's anatomy update # 2"

  1. casey Says:

    oh...I'm so excited!!!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    I am so glad nobody is leaving the show. But alas again I am feeling so sorry for poor George...

  3. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i totally hear yeah on george...doesn't he look like meredith's father, hatch, and meredith is like her mother treated george like her mother treated hatch, by using him....

    and on other characters...mcsteamy...mchot!!! i think from now on i am going to put mc- infront of my sentences...mcbye!! :)

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Tracey that is McAwesome!!!!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    McThanks, McChrissy!! lol!! This is so McFreaking McFun!

  6. Unknown Says:

    LOL

    McSteamy was pretty hot..in a cocky sort of way.

    George: makes me want to mcvomit

  7. Tracey Robertson Says:

    mcvomit...i am mclaughing my mcass off....okay i gotta stop doing this!

  8. Anonymous Says:

    I can believe you just mcsaid that Jeaninne. I love George, and he is kinda hot in a dorky kinda way. Not McSteamy hot......

  9. Unknown Says:

    I MCLOVE GEORGE Christine - I was just quoting one of his lines in the show.