finally...hump day...

hey everyone...I know its been a while but I've been really busy at work. It gets pretty crazy around here once the fiscal year ends! Tracey, I've been trying to keep up with the olympics, but CBC has been really staticy lately, and only seems to come in black and white, so it's hard to watch it. But it's been really exciting the last few days with all of the medals. Now everyone's going to have their eyes on the men's hockey team playing Russia today. I tell you, I'm going to be happy when they finally decide to have amateur players again and not NHL players. Too much scandal and hype surrounds those guys and takes away from everyone else. And did you hear that the Swedish hockey team might lose on purpose so they don't have to face the Canadians again so soon? Talk about crappy sportsmanship! They should be kicked out for that!

I can't wait to have another vegging out day. There's so many movies that have just come out on dvd that I can't wait to see. I'm thinking this weekend is going to be perfect, especially if it were to snow like it is right now! I'm really loving the weather right now, minus the slippery roads. Sal's going to be outside all night learning how to use a GPS system...I think he's going to need snowpants for the first time this year!

I think that's about it for me today...dad's coming home monday night and I think he's going to be pretty happy about it. His days have been really long with up to three games in one shift! Poor guy...anyway, have a nice snowy day.
~casey

p.s. tracey, I'm reading 'The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle' by Haruki Murakami.

3 Response to "finally...hump day..."

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    hey i would like to know, is brian williams in canada rite now or in torino...do you know? the great debate, me and my mom were wondering! :)

  2. casey Says:

    he's in toronto

  3. Unknown Says:

    I know Case, there are a ton of movies I want to rent right now!
    This weekend DJ and I are going to go shopping for a medicine cabinet - could we be any more adventurous?