WOW...it seems like it's been forever since I've posted on here! Had a lovely but busy weekend. Friday I spent the day taking photos! Who would have thought?! It's been so long since I've held a camera, I almost forgot what it was like *sigh* Then we went to see 'Pride and Prejudice'. Easily my favourite romantic movie; yes, it has taken the place in my heart above 'The Notebook'. Oh, Mr Darcy...he still makes my heart beat just a little bit faster. That is until I actually saw the actor at one of the premieres - he doesn't look so hot in person, but man, with that long hair and blue eyes and funny-looking long trenchcoat, wow! I think I need a minute...

But I digress...

Sunday was a little anniversary in my life - celebrated by dining at the Keg (oh sweet New York tenderloin steak...) seeing another movie (not as romantic, but still enjoyable: 'Jarhead') then finished off the night with a chai latte from Starbucks which I proceeded to spill all over my pants and beautiful long coat. But other than that it was a nice night. Then back to work yesterday. I'm anticipating the fact that we are going to get really busy here in the photo department quickly with staff and the public wanting photos for Christmas presents so I'm beginning to brace myself!
I have decided that a new lifestyle change is in order so this morning I started off by actually going to the gym! (I've attempted to do this twice before in the past two weeks but ended up turning the alarm off and getting up at the regular time or actually getting up, standing up at the end of the bed, then proceeded to hop right back in!) I feel good today - I don't even remember getting up, AND I have enough energy to last at least until lunch. (I've already had a mini-crash 10 minutes ago!)

So that's about it for me - too much to write about when I don't post over the weekend. IF ANYONE HAS STUFF THEY WANT TO DONATE TO THE MUSTARD SEED PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! YOU KNOW YOU HAVE STUFF!! I'M GOING TO BE IN THE PARK TONIGHT AND THURSDAY. LET'S HOOK UP...

have a good one,
~casey

2 Response to " "

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    totally agree casey, i loved the moive...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh it is soo good...and i am really glad that christine saw it, since apparently she wasn't interested...lol

    i really can't think about anything rite now except the big movie on the 18th....that is really unfortunate since i have a midterm and a paper to do!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

    ciao!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    Pride and Prejudice was very good, I highly reccomend it. I told my mom to go see it, but she said she has no one to see it with. I can't imagine why Zach and my Dad wouldn't want to go with her!! I think we are going to see it at Christmas.

    Tracey you have such a one track mind! How are you going to make it through the week!!!!!