GO ESKS GO!!!

FIRST AND FOREMOST: CONGRATS TO THE EDMONTON ESKIMOS FOR BRINGING HOME THE CUP!!! I've had the Eskimos Fight song in my head all morning. What a fantastic game that was! I stayed home yesterday and watched it on my couch, and found myself screaming out loud a couple of times. Such a great game to finish the season. My goal for next year: Go to more than one game and actually try to watch it with Jeff!

I must say, I'm quite proud of myself lately. I've been going to the gym in the morning before work regularly now. The following is my morning routine:
~I DRAG myself out of bed at 5:55am
~I ask Sal if he's going to get up and come with me (knowing full well what the answer will be, but I feel obligated to wake him up anyway!)
~I change into my gym clothes, usually forgetting my socks
~start my car (ah, sweet sweet automatic starter...)
~brush teeth and wash face
~put socks on and grab water bottle, iPod, and sweater

The most entertaining part of the gym in the morning is seeing those girls that actually take the time to put on make-up and do their hair. Actually, I dream of being like that sometimes...

Hope everyone had a good weekend - I found a new favourite boardgame: Settler of Canton (I think that's the name - we just called it Settlers). I know it sounds like a conservative Christian game (at least that's what I thought) but it's so much fun. We'll have to have a game sometime...maybe after Christmas!
Anyway, that's all for now...have a good Monday, if that's possible.

~casey

6 Response to "GO ESKS GO!!!"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Its Settlers of Catan, Dan and I have been playing that for a couple of years now. We have this really cool newer one as well. It is one of Dan's favourite games, so you guys will have to come over and play some time.

  2. Unknown Says:

    Everyone I have a very exciting announcement!!!!

    I have joined the new millenium and now own my very own fantabulous cell phone, I am so excited!!!!!! I will email my new phone number to you all soon!

    Dj and i got matching ones, kind of like matching track suits!

  3. Unknown Says:

    saw war of the worlds and this was my reaction at the end of the movie "huh"? is the book better?
    I was disappointed...but it was creepy...

  4. casey Says:

    matching???

    very cute, yet very...domestic!
    matching babies will be following soon!

  5. Anonymous Says:

    Congratulations on the cell phones that is very exciting!!!

  6. Unknown Says:

    Casey, I am very proud of your schedule, good for you...I wish I could work out in the morning, alas i love sleep to much!