Hope everybody had a frightful Halloween...I know I did! Julie and I watched 'House of Wax' and 'Hide and Seek'. Robert DeNiro is soooo good, and I'm really over Dakota Fanning! And I don't even want to say how many times I jumped in House of Wax! but I do have to say that I didn't think Paris Hilton was as bad as I thought she was going to be! At work yesterday we had a big potluck lunch and watched the first half of 'Young Frankenstein' - now that movie is a classic! Gene Wilder is pretty hilarious! I was full all day after that lunch!

I have recently discovered (again!) one of the many downfalls to actually owning a car: buying new tires! I must admit, going to Crappy Tire was last on my list, but they were really nice and got finished pretty quickly. I'm seriously considering taking the bus this winter (...now that I've got these brand new tires...)

Sunday night I had a nice visit with my childhood friend Christine from Calgary. It was so much fun and there was so much to talk about. She has been everywhere in this world except for Europe...I'm so jealous. So I guess I'll go back to my little job now scanning photos - actually, today is going to be spent in the darkroom dancing to my music. Hmmm...today I think it's going to be 'august mix'.
But after coffee of course....

Happy Tuesday!
~casey

1 Response to " "

  1. casey Says:

    if you can afford winter tires, and you have some place to put your regular ones, it's totally worth it. I would get them but I don't have anywhere to put four tires in my apartment. I went kind of cheaper on my tires (all-seasons) and they were $330