christmas!!

I can't help it, I'm getting excited already. I found out today that the christmas quiz night is December 22. Hopefully that's not too close for everyone but it should be a good time. I plan on getting, as they say, 'rip-roaring drunk!!' as my shopping stress should be done by then! Feeling much better today - just a small case of the food-ickies entered my body so I'm back to work, in the dark, dancing to my music.

that's all for now...can't believe it's already wednesday...

~casey

5 Response to "christmas!!"

  1. Tracey Robertson Says:

    you guys are driving me crazy and starting to stress me out...i wasn't going shopping till dec. 22 because that is my last day of exams...but i am not going to have enough time...ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    You will have enough time. Really that is 3 FULL shopping days. I just did everything early this year because my family is coming up on the 20th ( that is stressfull enough without having to worry about Christmas presents and stuff), and Becky gets her wisdom teeth out on the 19th so I have to stay home and watch her. If it wasn't for that stuff, I probably wouldn't have really started yet.

  3. casey Says:

    JEANINNE!!

    if you want, I have the barenaked ladies christmas cd if you want a copy of it!

  4. Unknown Says:

    Hey, I will so be at the quiz night getting drunk with you,....I am always stressed by then..but i already have some of my presents boughten so that is a world record for me!


    YES CASEY I Would love a copy of that cd!

  5. Tracey Robertson Says:

    i've given up the drink...so i won't be there...kidding!