...i am exhausted and it is not from working on my paper titled "what is a slut?" (that's rite, this is what i learn about in school)...it is because when i finished my paper at 12am i felt the need to watch lost (that i taped)...it was cool to figure out who was on the end of the radio (when boones was asking for help)...my theory now is that these "others" are the surviving kids of a government progect gone awry....

...in other news

IT'S MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!! (i am just like grammie on what she calls her mom)
YOU ARE AWESOME AND I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!!!!!!
HOPE YOU HAVE AN FANTASTIC DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Response to " "

  1. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Birthday to me too!! Ty Tracey... I am Blog news now I feel so special!

  2. Unknown Says:

    Lost was AWESOME!!!! Glad you got the slut paper done Trace, you have so much personal experience that I am sure it was easy...that tattoo on you but IS famous after all...LOL

    Happy Birthday dear Janie, I hope this year is marvelous to you and that Big AL and family mucho spoils you!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Ty dear Jeaninnie good people were born in this month rt!!!!

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Birthday Jane!
    Enjoy your special day!

    sal

  5. Unknown Says:

    Frick Sal, just get an identity!

  6. casey Says:

    he can't - for some reason his computer at work won't let him. it's too old!

  7. Unknown Says:

    Don't stand up for your wimpy fiance! lOL